Graduate of Century College in 2008, with a Managers License in 2014.
- Attended Century 916 Cosmetology program 2006-2007
- Attended and graduated Century College Cosmetology 2008
- Attended over 40 advanced Wella color classes
- Advanced training in Wella, Oribe, R+Co, Davines, Sebastian and OPI
- Advanced styling and hair cutting classes with Oribe Educators Stephen Schmidt, Ronnie Stam and Kien Hoang 2010-2016
- Advanced educator training in The ABC’s- Cutting Hair The Sassoon Way
- Designed, taught and implemented phresh’s education program for apprentices and new hires 2012-current
- Leadership team 2012-2018
- Attended Oribe Backstage Miami 2013- competing with over 300 stylists
- Obtained Managers License 2014
- Attended Oribe’s “On The Road Backstage” Chicago 2014
- Attended Strategies Team Based Pay leadership conference Chicago 2015
- Voted best stylist/barber in St. Paul Magazine 2016
I love this industry because I get to make people feel special. I enjoy the connections and relationships I have created with my guests. But that’s only part of what I do. Coaching and mentoring is one of my true passions. I like helping stylists of all backgrounds grow into the best they can be.
I believe having a thorough consultation and asking a lot of questions will give us the best opportunity to achieve the style and look you desire! I specialize in bobs, men’s cuts and red hair. I love structured/ detail oriented haircuts. I enjoy a wide variety of color, from soft and natural highlights, to intense reds! As an educator, it is my goal to inspire stylists and guide them through their journey at phresh. I love education and believe there is always room to grow as a person and as a stylist!
Hobbies + Interests
In my free time, I love to spend it with my family. Most of the time, I am chasing our toddler around. Our family loves to be outside and travel. Whether it is walking our two dogs, going to our cabin, or exploring a new country, we are always excited for new adventures!