Special COVID-19 Policies
In compliance with the State of Minnesota and the Board of Cosmetology, the following are new safety procedures that must be followed.
- All guests wanting to book an appointment must fill out and submit an Appointment Request Form found on our website.
- Guest Services will contact clients after receiving their Appointment Request form. Please allow up to 1-2 days for a response due to the large influx of requests.
- Phones support is limited and may go directly to voicemail while requests are in high demand. Please feel free to leave a message if you have questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Entering building to receive services:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment. Late arrivals may not be able to be serviced.
- Guests entering will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Only the guest receiving the service may enter (except in the case of a care giver or parent for a child cut service).
- Guests must wait in their vehicles or outside on the patio following social distancing guidelines. All waiting rooms have been temporarily closed.
- Upon arrival for appointment, text your name to the number posted on signs outside the building. This is our temporary contact-less check-in process.
- When the Service Provider is ready and sanitation protocols are completed, you will receive a reply text letting you know you may now enter. A Service Provider or a Guest Service member will meet you at the front door.
- Before entering, screening survey questions must be responded to.
- If all responses are “no”, you may be admitted access to enter.
- All guests are required to wear a mask for the entire time they are in the building. If you do not have a mask, we have them available to purchase for $2.
- For hair services, masks must loop around ears or be taped to face.
- If your service does not allow for a mask to be worn during the service (facial, facial waxing, etc), a touch-less temperature check will be completed before admittance.
- Gloves are not required. However, if you prefer to wear gloves while here you may bring a new clean pair of gloves to put on after hand-washing has been completed, or you may buy a pair from us for $2.
- Please limit the number of personal items being brought into the building. Cell phones will be UV light sanitized upon arrival.
- Guests will be asked to immediately wash their hands upon entering building.
- Once handwashing is completed, you will be escorted directly to the proper station or room to begin service.
- To reduce possible contamination, and to ensure masks remain in place the entire time guests are in building:
- We will not be offering beverages or snacks at this time.
- Guests are also not allowed to bring their own beverages or snacks.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If your mask must be removed for certain services (facial, facial waxing, etc.) we will instruct you when to remove your mask and when to reapply it.
- If you have experienced any flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to any persons experiencing symptoms, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days, please reschedule your appointment. No cancellation or rescheduling fees will be charged!
- Hair services- We are unable to offer any blow drying at this time. Please arrive with your hair clean, dry and straight, unless you wear your hair in its natural curly state. All haircuts will be done dry and before color services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Rebooking your next appointment will be done chair-side for all salon and nail services or in the front waiting room for all skin care and massage services.
- Any retail you wish to purchase will be brought to you.
- Checkout is CONTACTLESS and will happen chair-side for all salon and nail service, in the front waiting room for all skin care and massage services.
- All guests MUST have a credit card on file to complete checkout. All stored card numbers are encrypted for security.
- Cash will not be accepted for checkout. If you prefer to leave cash gratuity for your service provider, it must be put in the UV light sanitizer before it can be given to service provider.
- Minimum 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
- 50% of service total charged to card on file.
- NO FEE or minimum time requirement to reschedule or cancel appointments if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Appointment may be rescheduled at a minimum of 3 weeks in the future.
Phresh Spa Salon Policies
To ensure a relaxing experience and allow time to fill out any necessary personal information, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation. Arriving late for your appointment may require us to shorten the length of your service or reschedule your appointment. If you are running late for your appointment, please call us and let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Out of respect to our guests and our service providers, a 24 hour cancellation notice is required on individual services. Any no-show or cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the start of the appointment will be charged 50% of the total scheduled services. A valid credit card on file is required to book services.
Group Cancellation Policy
- All parties of two or more require a valid credit card or gift card on file to confirm the group appointments. Any no-show or cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the start of the appointment will be charged 50% of the total scheduled services.
Multiple Service Policy
- When booking three or more services on one day a valid credit card or gift card will be required. Any no-show or cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the start of the appointment will be charged 50% of the total scheduled services.
Online Appointment Cancellations
- To cancel or make changes to your online reservation, please call our guest services at 651.288.4040.
- We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept checks. Cash gratuity in the exact amount will be accepted and will be UV sterilized prior to receipt by your service provider. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unopened, unused products may be returned within seven (7) days for a full refund. Sales are final on all clearance items.
- Unlike other spas and salons, we practice the highest form of team service. Our team members are non-commissioned and will all strive to bring out the best in you and deliver a delightful experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your service or experience, please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
** Phresh Spa Salon adds a 4% wellness surcharge to each guest purchase to proudly support our commitment to high safety and sanitization standards and employee wellness benefits including sick time pay and health insurance.