Easihair Pro Extensions are the fastest way to add beautiful, natural looking length and volume to your hair, while maintaining premium hair health.
- Easihair is made only from 100% cuticle in tact Remy human hair. This means the hairs all flow in the same direction, which allows it to blend seamlessly with your own. Non Remy hair will easily tangle, and become dry and damaged.
What makes Easihair different?
- Easihair is a revolutionary tape in system. Each hair panel is taped to a 2 inch section of hair and another panel is applied to the other side of the panel creating a hair sandwich.
- Easihair evenly distributes the weight across the 2 inch weft to help reduce tension on your hair.
- Easihair extensions can be applied much faster than typical extension systems, with a full head of extensions in about an hour.
- For those looking to add volume only, individual sandwiches can be added to specific sections of the hair in minutes.
How long will my Easihair extensions last?
- Easihair extensions will need to be removed and replaced after 6-8 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.
- Any additional wear after the initial application will depend upon how well you care for your extensions.
Can you color your hair with your extensions in?
- A root touch up can be done however overall color, full or partial highlights or balayage, should be done when the extensions are removed for maintenance at 6-8 weeks.
How to care for your extensions:
- Sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner are recommended. Sulfates can break down the bond and ultimately loosen the extensions. Your stylist will give you recommendations on which products are best.
- Use hair products only mid shaft down.
- Don’t use any products that contain alcohol, this will remove the extensions.
- A consultation is required before application. This ensures that you and your stylist can decide what application is right for you.
- Applications are based on four different looks starting with basic volume, up to a full head of extensions for length and volume.
To schedule a consultation and learn more about what Easihair look is right for you, call us today at 651-288-4040 for an appointment at Grand Ave, or 763-450-1111 for an appointment at West End.