We know your stylist has told you (at least once, probably more) that daily washing can strip your hair of the natural oils it needs to stay healthy and fade your color. For those with curly and coarse textures, you need more hydration to maintain frizz-free, shiny locks, so shampooing less feels more natural. Whereas for those with fine hair, the idea of not shampooing daily can be scary. Dry shampoo is definitely a little bit of everyday magic, but it’s only treating the oil at your roots. This can only get you so far before you need a deep scrub to get back to Day 1 hair. So what about something in-between a dry shampoo and liquid shampoo? Enter, the cleansing conditioner. This gentle foam can help you maintain the right balance, from roots to ends, no matter what your hair type.
R+Co ANALOG Cleansing Foam Conditioner.
What is it?
- A cleansing foam that gently dissolves dirt and buildup while weightlessly softening and conditioning.
Who is it good for?
- Color-treated hair. I.E. the perpetual bleach blonde, this is your savior.
- Dehydrated or coarse hair.
- Curly hair.
- Fine hair. It’s true! You can also benefit because you get all the softness of conditioner with none of the heaviness.
- Those that like the “second day hair” texture and feel without greasy roots.
How To Use:
- Work a small amount into wet hair massaging from roots to ends. Rinse.
- Argan Oil, grown in Egypt, this oil softens and nourishes the hair, improves manageability and shields from environmental aggressors.
- Green Tea, grown in Japan, this ingredient is rich in antioxidants, and fortifies the hair’s strength and luster.
- Horsetail Extract, harvested in India, this rich herb gently cleanses while strengthening and smoothing the hair’s cuticle.
- Nettle Leaf Extract, sourced from France, adds shine and aids in mending weak or damaged hair.
- Vegan + Cruelty free!
Watch a How-To video from one of the R+Co creators, here:
To purchase Analog, and other R+Co products, visit us at either of our convenient locations: at the West End in St. Louis Park, or on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. To schedule a hair appointment with one of our stylists and get personalized recommendations, tap the link below for your desired location.
Grand Avenue https://onlinebooking.phreshspasalon.com/mainob/#/