Looking for a gorgeous makeup look for your holiday soirees? Below we give you four looks that cannot fail to impress, and how to achieve them with luxury green beauty from Jane Iredale. Then, check out @phreshspasalon on Instagram to see the celebs that inspired us.
Red, Gold, and Glowing
You can never go wrong with the classic combo of red and gold for the holidays. Add in glowing skin and you’ll be the brightest star in the room.
- Make your skin look lit from within by highlighting the cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes, and brow bones with illuminating cream blush in Complete.
- Swipe Purepressed eyeshadow in Rose Gold across the lids and just to the brow bone.
- Finish with Cindy Puremoist lipstick, a deep red with moringa oil to give lips an extra boost of moisture.
You don’t have to give up your bronzer for the winter. By pairing it with a dark lip, it goes from summery to sultry.
- Moonglow Bronzer gives you a quad of gold, pearly white, copper and bronze tones. Swirl the colors together on your brush and sweep it across cheekbones. Then, using an eyeshadow brush, swirl and sweep across lids and up past the brow bone. Start at the lash line and softly blend upwards.
- Use the black Liquid Eyeliner with essential oils that nourish the skin and prevent drying and flaking. To create a cat eye, first draw your angle on the outer corner, the go back to the inner corner and connect the lines to the top of your angle. Start thin and gain thickness and you reach the edge.
- Apply Puremoist Lipstick in Annette, a deep purple with a hint of sparkle.
Shimmering Sugar Plums
Mix up your smoky eye game with plums! Everyone expects a black or charcoal smoky eye, but plum can be just as sexy in a subtler way.
- Purepressed eyeshadow in Supernova is your must have for this look. It can be softer or bolder based on application and has silvery undertones that sparkle. Apply across the lid to the brow bone, and under the lash line. For a bolder look, dampen your brush first with a hydrating mist like Pommist or D2o.
- To offset the dark eyes, go with a natural looking flush like Awake Purepressed blush.
- Complete the look with Pink Smoothie, a beautiful shimmering lipgloss.
Caramel is the perfect holiday treat and it’s golden brown tones are the perfect holiday palette.
- Apply Flawless Purepressed blush to the apples of the cheeks for a soft pinky brown hue.
- Cream, a glittering sandy beige, can be applied all over the lid up to the brows, under the lash line, and in the corner of the eyes.
- For eyes that pop, give the lashes a good coat of Purelash Extender and Conditioner, then top with Longest Lash Mascara in black ice.
- Polish up your pout with White Tea, a warm caramel gloss.
To purchase any of these Jane Iredale products, visit us today at our St. Louis Park and St. Paul locations. Or, call us to schedule a makeup application, or makeup lesson, with one of our artists. 763.450.1111; 651.288.4040